Sunday, November 27, 2011

My New Blog Design!

I am so grateful to Jenn over at finally in first and dream team designs for designing my blog!  I LOVE what they did!  You will probably learn quickly from reading my blog and my TPT items that I am not a creative little being.  Almost my entire family is artistic and all of my wonderful k-1 teaching friends but I do not have an artistic bone in my body!

I am so happy to see my paint shop created header go!

Thanks again to the wonderful Jenn!  If you need a new look, stop by dream team designs!   She has a great questionnaire that you answer and her blog is super easy to navigate!  She emailed me right away to confirm that she received my request and let me know that I was on the waiting list.  I always jumped for joy when I saw that she emailed me.  ;)

Big hugs for Jenn.  :)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment