Sunday, April 27, 2014

New money unit! Pin it/ tweet it to win it!

I feel fairly comfortable with my students' math skills.  A few are still working on skills but the majority have mastered all first grade math.

We have been spending a lot of our time on PBL projects but now we need to start working on second grade skills!

I taught money for 7 years in first grade and know how difficult that it was for the kiddos to grasp.  So I thought-  well that will be the skill that we will work on for the last few weeks of school.

I already had some money items but decided to make actual lesson plans.

Since I'm posting from my phone I can't add pictures-  so for a sneak peak click on this website and check out the preview.  :-)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Money-Unit-Identifying-and-Counting-Coins-up-to-a-Dollar-1223489

If you like it- or are interested-  pin it/ tweet about it- to win it!

If you do-  just leave your information in the comments below!  

Side note-  I am kinda obsessed with Twitter!  I finally found something that I can keep up with!  @lasotadanielle   :-)  if you haven't-  jump on the bandwagon late like I did!  I seriously cannot stop!  :-)


Have a great week!  

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/203365739398997837/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/203365739398997850/
    These look great! Cecilia bartramsbuccaneers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete