Monday, December 26, 2011

Common Core Base Ten Newsletters

I FINALLY finished these!  I have been enjoying friends and family so much that I am behind on my Christmas break to do list.  :)  I am JUST FINE with being behind schedule too.  ;)

Here is a sneak peak:






I now have 3 of the 4 math newsletters, exit slips, skill cars and class progress monitoring charts completed! 

As a Christmas gift, I will give the 3 sets that I have completed away!

This is all that you have to do:
1.  Become a follower (I have started being ridiculed by my hubby for only having 10 "friends".  :)  One of which is my wonderful mother-in-law!  :))
2.  Leave a comment and tell me your favorite holiday tradition!  (I LOVE reading about these!)

I will download one of my favorite tools, "The Hat" and generate a winner on December 30th!

You can check out the Common Core items here, here and the newest one here!

You can download The Hat program here for FREE!  ;)  I use this for determining random partners in my class or random orders of students.  This was recommended to be a few years ago and I now use it at least once a week in my classroom.

Happy holidays and safe travels!

Signature

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via PT! I love your blog design btw.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. I am spending time reading all your posts. (And I am your follower now).

    My favorite holiday tradition is enjoying the day with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower of your blog!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower. :-)

    My favorite holiday tradition is baking and delivering boxes of these goodies to very special people in our lives.
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a 'closet follower' and made it official tonight! Let your hubby know that you do have followers from afar...even if they aren't listed. :)
    My favorite holiday tradition is watching family favorite Christmas movies with my boys (who are now grown but still endulge me with this small Christmas gift- they aren't even aware of.
    I would absolutely be giddy to win your math core set - as it was my personal goal I submitted for this year...and need all the help/support I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just found your blog and am sooo excited! My teaching partner and I are really looking for some support with the common core. I saw several mentions of your common core bundle. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot but I can not seem to find it... can you help please :-) thanks!
    kerra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your newsletters and exit slips!

    ReplyDelete