Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Candy Corn Sequencing

We had a surprise 2 hour delay today so I had to think of something to do with our short day and with the VERY excited first grade students!  A teammate of mine did a candy corn artwork with tearing up scraps of paper.  I did the same thing but turned mine into a sequencing activity.  I also had some left over candy from the Candy Corn Bandit so we did all kinds of math activities as well.

Here is the craft:

I decided to type everything that we did up and I might just always start completing it the day before or of Halloween. 

Here is a peak:

If any of you are looking for a last minute filler for tomorrow or even a filler for November, head on over to TPT and download a copy for FREE until I log back on probably this weekend.  :)

I'm crossing my fingers for a fun filled day for you tomorrow!  :)


Signature

1 comment: