Friday, January 25, 2013

FREE Addition and Subtraction Assessments and Graphs

The PTO at my school is awesome and has sponsored a "kings club".  Grade levels 1-4 have assigned facts that they need to answer fluently.  Grade 1 has to answer addition and subtraction facts to 10.  If they complete it- their picture is taken, given a crown and they are given candy as well as are featured on the morning announcements.   

I made these for my fantastic first grade teammates and I to use. 

 
There are 3 different versions of the addition and subtraction assessments.
 
 
 
There are graphing choices for students to record their progress after each assessment.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I also am sending home addition and subtraction homework flashcards with each of my students as well.  :)


Click the cover pages to go to the products in my TPT store.  :)  Have a great weekend!  :)


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment