Monday, November 14, 2011

Common Core Measurement and Data Newsletters and Exit Slips

I just finished my common core measurement and data newsletters and exit slips!  I'm on a roll now that conferences and grade cards are over!  :)  It is amazing how we feel like we have more "free time" when those extra duties are over!  ;)

Here is a peak:


You can download your own HERE!  ;)

I also created many of these newsletters a few years ago that will no longer be first grade standards.  I have uploaded them on TPT to download for FREE!  ;) 

They also are included in each of the common core newsletter sections when you purchase them on TPT.  It is just a lot easier to upload them to TPT than google docs.  Google docs and I are not friends.  My documents always look funny... :-(

I had a great Monday with my little ones- I hope that all of you did too!

Sweet dreams-
Danielle :)

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Danielle,

    I am a new follower to your blog and LOVE it!

    I have been doing some serious stalking!

    I cannot wait to share your *freebie*!

    I would be honored if you would pay me a visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete