Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fairy tales

Friends,

Can I tell you that I purchased the most amazing item on TPT today?  It is a unit on fairy tales that covers 10 different fairy tales.  Each day has some sort of comprehension map to go with your read aloud story, a writing prompt with cute paper and usually some sort of math activity. 

For example:  For Cinderella the math activity is a telling time sheet.  :)  So cute!

I am going to copy these to use during the LONG haul between winter break and spring break.  I think that I'll dedicate a day to each fairytale.  I think that it will help the kids and I stay energized! 

Head on over to TPT and check it out here!  It is by far the best item that I have purchased from there!
 (I promise that I DO NOT know her!) I just don't want you to miss out on such a great item!  :)

Have a great week!

-Danielle

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment