Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm Thankful For Linky Party!

Yay!  I am going to attempt to participate in my first Linky Party!  I sure am attempting this blogging thing slowly! 

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
Oh gosh there are so many things- I'm a very lucky gal!  I want to say my projector!  It definitely saves me and is a terrific teaching tool!


2. What person are you most thankful for?

First off- my readers of my blog!  It makes me feel super important!  You all ROCK!  :)

Don't tell him- but I'm definitely VERY thankful for my hubby!  He deals with all teacher stress and "attempts" to even listen!  He cooks, he cleans, fixes my forever dying car, builds mirrors and bars and is sometimes known to help grade papers.


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Sooo... many!  Here are just SOME.. :)

http://loryevanspage.blogspot.com/ andhttp://tunstalltimes.blogspot.com/
These two blogs are full of FREE ideas!  They are even bookmarked on my phone!  I can't get enough!!!


http://madefor1stgrade.blogspot.com/
Their mini-units are terrific!  I have purchased so many on TPT!  I just can't keep up with their super creative ideas!  I just love them!

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Made for T.V. movies!  Talk about lounging around!  I can stay in my P.J.'s and just watch these ALL day long!

5. What are you most thankful for?
My little family and my AMAZING friends!  ;)  Mushy- I know!!!! :-D  Look at this bunch... who couldn't be thankful for this many people willing to shove themselves into one of those tiny photo booths?  :)  My eye is in the lower left!  :)




Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment