Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Common Core Comprehension Practice

My school orders the Scholastic News for the entire first grade.  The magazines are interactive but I thought that it might be nice to incorporate common core standards to these magazines.

I created two worksheets with common core questions (which also match the questions that I included on my reading common core assessment.)

I also created the same version with the heading, "Weekly Reader."
You can get at my TPT store.

The first 3 people to leave a comment with their email- will receive it for free!

I still owe a few of you for my birthday giveaway.  If you don't mind- please email me at daniellelasota@gmail.com with your request if I still owe you!  My emails for all of the things I sign up for (Living Social, Bath and Body Works etc.) fill up my inbox daily!

Signature

3 comments: