Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SALE and CC First Grade Writing Rubrics

Due to an email I received asking when I was posting my writing, I put some finishing touches to it and posted it!  I have more that I want to add but I'll update it as I go.  This way I can share what I have so far to those of you that have been looking for CC friendly rubrics to assess writing or teaching posters.

Here is a peak:






I also am having a 20% off sale starting tomorrow off of everything in my TPT store.

The first 3 people to comment with their email will receive this for FREE!  :)

I also THINK that I am caught up with emailing people back.  Please email if I'm not!  I know someone a couple of weeks ago asked me for my accountability chart but I was sick and never got back to them.  If that person was you- please email me again!

Have a great night!

Signature

5 comments:

  1. This looks great. Writing is always an area I want to improve in.

    eheynach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your work! So detailed!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you taught second grade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like something I will need to check out.

    ReplyDelete