Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Behavior Centers

I plan on adding two new items to my classroom:

1.  A Celebration Center
2.  A Reflection Center

I have scribbled in my notebook all of my plans, I have purchased some Scrappin' Doodles clip art and now I am workin' my rear off trying to finish all of my signs/ social stories etc. BEFORE Monday!

The more that I work- the more ideas keep coming along!

Here is a peak of a few things that I have finished:
These are a few of the signs that I made to hang in my Celebration Center.


These are some of the new behavior charts that I have been working on.  I tried to make the SWEET behavior chart cute and the other chart with my "old" (but hey I still like it!) clip art.

Is anyone able to predict the type of day that I might have had?  :)

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I think you might have had a good day. It's almost Friday:) Love your new additions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find the positive in the day! I think some of my little ones need more recognition that what they are receiving and other little ones need that extra motivation to work hard!

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete