Monday, September 12, 2011

Classroom Volunteers

Curriculum night is tomorrow!  As a part of curriculum night I am going to try to rope in some more classroom volunteers.  With 25 first grade students, I need all of the help that I can get!  I am hoping to try to get retired grandparents or even older siblings that may be in high school (They get our earlier than we do) to help this year.  With having all but lunch duty this year and shorter special classes, I feel that I am already stretched just about as much as I can stretch!  There is no more time to keep students in during recess or during computer lab to help out.

As a THANK YOU for coming to visit my blog- I am going to attach my TPT Classroom Volunteer Scripts and other volunteer ideas for FREE!    :)  I'm crossing my fingers for you that you find some stellar volunteers this year!

Update:  Well, I can't get google docs to work so I will just have to attach it later!  :)

-Danielle :)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment