Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Individual Behavior Goals

This year I have decided to try out a new and more involved behavior contract.  I have some students that I just can't seem to figure out what motivates them.  I am hoping that by involving them more into their behavior expectation at the beginning of the week will allow them to start making better choices.

These are the first two pages where they write their goal, action plan and rewards:
The next two pages have the twice daily recording charts and  one of the daily letter templates.

The next two pages are two more letter templates:

The last two pages include an end of the week reflection page and a letter to the teacher:


You can download this at my TPT store! :)  Have a great Monday!

-Danielle



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment