Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reading Level Conversion Chart

I had such a great curriculum night.  I just had a few families attend but I think that it was worth while! 

One of the parents asked me about choosing good books from the local library.  I told the parents that I would find a good conversion chart and send a copy home.  As I was looking online I realized how many conversion charts that there are out there!  Many of them even had different conversions with DRA and Fountas and Pinnell levels than I have ever seen before.  I wasn't sure which levels to choose.

I am attaching my parent letter and conversion chart here.  If you would like a word document to adapt it to your needs, just email me with your request! 

Have a great Wednesday!

-Danielle

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment