Sunday, September 25, 2011

Doubles Plus 1 Facts

Do you have a day during the week that you work until you cannot bare to hold your eyes open any longer?  My day is on Thursdays!  I am completing an effort sheet for each student, finishing up grading and writing my weekly newsletter.  I am figuring out that I am good about blogging Sunday-Wednesday but I need a break at least on Thursday- Friday!  ;)

I made a few updates to my doubles fact unit on TPT.  I added a few problem solving strategy posters and also made a few of the worksheets more differentiated.

Here are the changes:


I also posted my doubles plus 1 unit!  If you go here, you can view the entire unit in preview mode.

Here are a few sample pages:


I also decided to throw a 20% off sale on all of my items at TPT Monday- Friday this week!  Feel free to stop on by my store and see if you can use any of the items.  Just wait until Monday to buy so you can get a discount!  :)

Have a great time relaxing and enjoy the few short hours of your weekend! :)

-Danielle

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment